Sunday, July 08, 2007

KLIA

familiar??? i remembered that was the time i halted this space for 2 years. yup not much updates due to work and time for myself is lesser and lesser over the days. think age is catching up or I will blame it on the weather. ya is the lame me.

well am heading to Taiwan this time, going there for an installation and some customer visits. really wish everything will be fine and smooth. i wanna be back home on time. first time I left my dog at home all alone for a week. as my last sis staying with me has her new life as Mrs. Tan.

ok ok dun worry, spotty is in good care. even if my house is empty and no life but i always have friendly neighbor to look after her. u all must be thinking of some hot chicks that love dogs and fall for me and will kindly take care of her… hahahahhahahaha. Dun worry, dun worry, is just a kind and friendly neighbor who really loves dogs as she has dogs herself.

ok ok time to departure. all of u out there… have a wild week and please dun get rooted. play safe.

No comments: