Wednesday, October 20, 2004

autumn in china no more

hi hi ppl... been mia for some time and planning to get my arse back in here and move my fingers... first of all been a long while since me myself visited my own page... must be the lazy virus spreading around.

many things been going on here and there, hope to catch up everything in here. today aint a good day for me. woke up at 2.30am, ya was raining and my spotty woke me up... she was so scared and scratching the door and i gotta wake up and teman her... got my lazy butt up and went down to sleep on the couch so she wont wake up the others. yup she is ok after that but for me, am so awake and cant go back to sleep. but finally still manage to sleep well... woke up again at 5 and this time my head was burning and my body is freezing.... knew i caught a cold and going to fall sick if i dun take care.... went to the kitchen and grab a Hor Yan Hor tea bag and drink it down warm and force myself back to bed and get the sweat out... hopefully by morning i will get well and get back to work...

7.30am
alarm rang, woke up and head still burning. go brush up and drank some water and ot back to bed.

8.00am
second alarm rang, woke up woste than before.... knock down right away....

9.20am
late late late, force myself up and get to work....

9.35am
in office, like zombie... can even manage my stuff and work. went br8fast took some food, day getting worse to worst.

12.00pm
cant even answer my client question when he called... knew my body aint functioning anymore.....

1.00pm
went out off office to look for a doctor near by and took mc for the day

1.30pm
back home sleep like a baby till 6pm.

6.00pm
sis woke me up and cooked porridge for me... how sweet.... but others are feasting... sis bought some food from the ramadan bazaar and they are feasting and me with my plain porridge.

7.00pm
not getting better, but even worst.... took med and back to dreamland but eyes wide open till now...

10.30pm
status??? still bad... cant sleep and even cant move alot.... felt so hungry now but dunno what to eat... saw some left over food but i know i cant eat them... hai..... ok lah i will get back to bed and hopefully tomolo will be a brighter day for me...... cheers ppl.... sleep well and drink loads of water k.... end...

No comments: