Friday, October 22, 2004

raining in malacca

to all.... especially those who read my blog... i was so touch that ppl even call me and tell me that i am back... hahahaha, back as in updating myself in my blog. really touch... even msn ppl like saying finally no more autumn huh.... touch... thanks for jus doping by. luv u guys.... muaaaackssss.....

in malacca, in sam's house, his mum cooks wonderful food... aint recovered yet but what the hack.... wallop onli...

y in mlk? well had a company sales and product briefing in my malacca branch today and tomolo. interesting to look at ppls reaction when talk about selling their own company's products. ppls mind sets... when they know the insights of the company they always look at the cons of the product but never focus on the strength that we have.... hai disappointed but happy cos i c how i grew these few years in the company and without ppl in here i wouldnt be writing here...

special thanks to all that impacted my life...

ok ok i think i should stop now.... need my rest cos aint feeling good at all.... u all have a great weekend ya.... cheers....

No comments: