Tuesday, May 15, 2007

mother's day - ya i know its over

never too late when its dear to my heart

time to end winter
cos spring is just around the corner
the scene and weather never been so much better
cos in spring, YOU are just like blooming flowers

it just seems like yesterday
where YOU kept my troubles away
never a single moment i worry
cos i know YOU are there standing by

i remember the days of my past
when i was young and always lost
but YOU were there to make my path straight
to guide me and mould me to be mr. right

i could go on and on
un-ending story bout the one who carries me on
speaking bout YOU my heart and mind goes on
i will always cherish all the days that are gone

today is the day i proud of YOU
tomorrow is the day i will make YOU proud
there are no more words i can spell
all i could say is "i love YOU MOM"

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

2 comments:

peekaboo said...

Spelling mistake "YOU were there" not "YOU where there"
"tomorrow" not "tomolo"
and all the "i" please make it to caps "I".

:D

vickyboy said...

hahahaha... thaks for pointing out the spelling mistakes and corrected them.... but for ur info i onli writes in small caps... unless the person is very important to me. so i am not important to myself... hehehehee