Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh!!! (funny look on the face) thanks...

after reading simon's blog, i remembered i did the same thing couple of days ago.

it was last friday, had my lunch at old office area with my colleagues, cos one of them needs to do some banking.... was a busy day where lunch hour cum prayer day... i wanna keep it short. there was a Nestea truck parking near the banks area giving out free Nestea lemon pack drinks. went to get it with my colleagues. got 1/2 a dozen and put it in the freezer in office.

the day was gone and time to go home. took the packs out and wanna bring home and can have it later. when i was driving through those normal rm1.60 tol booth. me a person who wont wind down windows and pay the coins of rm1.60 (got smarttag mah) but that day i just wanna bless the attendant, so i drove to the TUNAI lane. digging for my coins from the car's ashtray and walla rm1.60.

upon reaching the booth and try to look for one which is not busy and no cars tailing me. wind down my window and gave him the coins, and followed by a pack of nestea lemon real cold one. "oh!!!! thanks." he said. (funny look on the face?) nope is is a face of gratitude, speachless. and i took another pack out and ask him to pass it to the car behind me. "oh ok" he answered with a big smile on his face.

it's a very slight chance (very indeed) i would see him again. and i didnt slow down to wait for the back car to over took me and give me a wave or a smile. ( so -.-"' if the car just drives away....) well the rest of it, i didnt manage to have one also. all given away.

anyway, some ppl would think what are you doing? "keep it for urself lah". some would say "u are so naive" (is for u nette). well i would say it is His way. things are different in His doings, and most of the time i or rather us do not know what is He doing. but i know in everything He does there is a reason behind it. but all in all, is by His grace and love that sustain me till today.

No comments: