Tuesday, December 02, 2008

deeeeeeeeecemberrrrrrrrrrrrrr

december

finally its end of the year
time for family and friends to gather
to have feast and celebration together
last but not least is to give and to share

looking back nothing much was done
yearly resolution never work for me
love things just to be clean and simple
well next year i am looking just for the same

counting my blessing i am truly bless
thinking of the unfortunates, my heart breaks
doing my part is all that counts
World Vision is my next to take

if it seems like the end
never worry cause it's just started
a new year will always be recovered
all it takes is to look forward

december has a very special day
a day man uses it as reason to party
but christmas is a time of joy
with friends to rejoice and to make merry

with family to love and to cherish
the moment we share will not perish
let us all soak in relish
and wish for a better year to be cherish

No comments: