Wednesday, December 10, 2008

someone

first look was beautiful
every little move was so graceful
the scene was just too wonderful
all night i know i am just enthrall

sis gave me a pointer
seems that she is my supporter
all the hints i gather
one day i know we will be TO'GET'HER

disapointed i went home as if i am a loser
back to bed, again makes me wonder
all nite long i can do is to ponder
how am i gonna get the number

next day there she stood enchanted
mesmerize till i went slow-witted
it seems like i got captivated
spelled and charmed by my beloved

effortless i got her number :)
didnt even need to ask her
maybe this is just unavoidable
if it is yours, it is yours

this is not my first
but i really hope it's my last
things seem happened so fast
but deep within i know it will last....

to be continue.......

No comments: