Saturday, August 07, 2004

12 hours but not enuf

yesterday was a mad day, went down to malacca with sam to follow up on a project, didnt do much thing there but dunno y me head is giving me a bad time... wanna come back home early to rest but waiting for a meeting at 230pm. after the meeting, manage to get onto the car at 4 plus.

tut can lay back and rest my head but before i could get to the passenger seat, sam gave me the signal to drive. so i got to the driver's seat and make myself comfortable. head is still burning but cos was excited to go home it gets better, journey started and thank God driving makes me feel good and my headache is all gone.... happily dringing all the way back and before reaching back to office to get my car. i turn down the air-con cos it is freezing my hands.... but the passengers behind the car is complaining the temp is too high so need to turn it back on again. couldnt blame them cos the weather was hot at that time....

the cold starts to spread from my hand to my body and all the way to my head.... it was like only 10mins driving in that torture driving brings back my headache. it was getting bad... very bad till i need to take a nap on my table when back to office before i head home.

the nap didnt help at all but anyway better rest at home than laying on my desk. got home, took pain killer and drop dead on my bed at 7pm. eyes opened at 10pm, looking around and see if my head is still pain or not. well it was ok till i got up on my feet. the pain went up again like wanna smash my head with a hammer..... ishhh... drag myself to wash up cos i am dirty and hungry. and wish the shower can help a bit... too bad it is still the same.

back to bed without anything in my tummy cos the pain is torturing me. woke up by my dad at bout 4am. he was sleeping in my room last nite. didnt even know that cos my dad arrives at 11ish from sabah. i think have enuf sleep d so get up to do some things, better than laying down on my bed. got on my feet and again the pain came back.... but what the hack, when down stairs make myself a hot drink, sit on the couch, on the tv and seach thru the movie list and took shrek 1 out and watch it.

couldnt take the pain so went back to sleep on the couch. waken at 7am by mom and dad was awake and talking in the living room, didnt wanna open my eyes till nette hold my hand and call me up. she wanted to go back to malacca so i need to drive her down to pudu bus station.

woke up, wash up, talk a while with parents and off i go. oh yes the pain is still ringing in my head. drive to pudu and back in office now, took out my phones and have 15 missed calls and 6 sms. now headache to call all of them back and tell them what happened. my head still burning now.... off i go now till then..... do pray for me, thanks mate.

No comments: