Thursday, August 05, 2004

Pasta for dinner

had pasta for dinner... ehem, my dear dear cooked for me.... she was preparing the food and me sitting down doing nothing...... thats the girl i want. hahaha. how can i just let her do everything? need to sayang her also rite? help her in everyway i can. me luv u b, and i luv ur cooking. muaaaacksss.....

what a day, just got back from pool with Sam (my boss), stef, and my bro... had a good time. Sam u long time didnt play d lah.... a bit rusty but still good, jus need some practise. dunno y lah am still really really alert. think need to force myself to bed if not tomolo will be a zombie in office.... nite nite mates....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally hahahahaahahaah....
Y la inspired(or corrupted) by us izzit?heheheheheh

vickyboy said...

ya lah.... jus went to the dark side. must be yesterday located at the dark and freezing cold room

vickyboy said...

well orange, violating privacy is on other ppl not ur own. Blog is suppose to share wat u wanna share to ppl and u can choose to tell the truth or a lie.

my version of violating privacy in blogs is talking bout other ppl businesses.