Monday, August 16, 2004

moment of silence part I

have not been updating my site for a while. dunno where to start but something happened yesterday morning. i got a sms from my fren, a home town sitiawan fren. the message went “got a shocking news this morning, Bik Hun was involved in a bus accident jus now, he didn’t make it”. my heart broke, was with my gf and she ask me dozens of times what was going on but I just stand there in silence for very long. no tears running down my cheeks but deep within I was crying...

Bik Hun, a kind hearted, polite, unselfish, humble, loving, nice, good looking, I can go on forever but the most of all, his faithful devoted passion for Christ. he is one of my oldest frens in my life. Meet him in a small housing estate Taman Hijau, Sitiawan when I was 7 years old. Went to the same school ACS, play guli every single evening, cycle together, friendship was going well when my dad decided to migrate to Sabah so my whole family went there.... completely no contact with him for years till one chinese new year after my secondary years, I went back to sitiawan to catch up with frens. cos I remember where he stayed so cycle to his house to c if he is still staying there. Yes he still stay in the small single storey link house. ask for him and his mom said that he is out for basketball at Wesley Meth church. I cycled all the way to Wesley to meet him and I saw him. immediately I know its him, his face never change. that time they were having some ping pong competition. I remember that time he signed me in for it and played double with him. the hospitality that he gave was unconditional.

It was like 8 years ago and it is still fresh in my mind. cos his life impacted me, he makes me feel so at home even when I myself dun feel I belong to sitiawan any more. years goes by and our relationship went deeper. saw him last Sunday at Planet Shakers concert as well jus manage to talk awhile cos he was with his church mates. that was the last time I saw him. he is dear to my heart. I love u brother and ur passion will carry on in the peoples life that u have impacted. c u in heaven..

had my usual pool session with my sitiawan frens in club7 last nite but last nite was the biggest gathering there. lots of swan mate was there to just catch up. one was on her way there and involved in an car pile accident. a road was under construction and the roads are slippery and few cars was skidded and her car was in the middle and crash with the rest. the car was wreck but thank God she escape unwounded. i dun think I can take it if she was taken away.

life is fragile, very fragile. what am I doing now??? Am I being who am i? have I live my life to the fullness... its Monday today and trying to get myself together to do my work but deep within I am not doing good now. still recovering from the shocking news. jus couldn’t believe it but I need to accept the truth.

the funeral is tomolo and I am going back later after work. I am heading nowhere but need to get back to work.

No comments: