Wednesday, August 18, 2004

moment of silence part II

Just got back from swan, met with loads of frens back there, nowhere like home. Place is small, traffic is light, a place where I wanna be but not this trip.

Went back on Monday nite after work. I didn’t wanna drive so Michael (swan mate) drove back, with two more swan mates. We were just chatting in the car and catching up. The journey was long cos mic wanna have a safe drive home. I was restless in the car cos am not use to sit in a long journey without touching the wheels.... me bugging so hard for mic to let me drive but he jus dun wanna me to drive cos he knows I will speed... hahaha... jus sit back and toss around lo.

Arrived at my home town, always was a happy moment when saw the two stretch of shop lots in Kg Koh but this time everyone was so quiet in the car. The place is so small even i couldn’t catch my breath, the junction to the house is just ahead. Took the turn and saw cars, cars, cars parking along the road. Our car move even slower and atmosphere was really dull in the car. Just hope that it is not happening, got a parking and walk towards the house. Saw other frens there and greeted all of them. Saw the casket, and we walk towards it. Heart was rolling fast n hard, approached the coffin and look down. saw his face, almost couldn’t recognize him cos it was badly distorted. My heart jus cried out.... ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! My tear jus couldn’t flow out at all... speechless and null for a moment... my frens push me away cos they were behind me and wanted to see him for the last time.

Aint a moment everyone was looking forward to see. Ai ling just broke down in tears.... I was blur thru out the whole nite and went back to my aunt’s blur. Totally blur........

Yesterday was the funeral, there were so many ppl... more than the nite before. more frens were there. If u ask me hows the funeral, well ok lah.. like other funerals lo... how to say the funeral was good if it isn’t a good thing to attend at all. Paid my last respect and one thing flashed my mind, and deep within me I know he is smiling up there with the Father above. It was just a relieve.

This is the time to cherish every moment u can spend time with the one u love. A simple smile and a simple care for ur fren before u cant even do it. Luv u all out there. Cheers.....


No comments: